Not much to say about this collection except that once again been proved that for some designers winter is synonymous with boredom at once bold color palette. While here, the error seems to be amended with a very basic and bright with anger in the spring but in winter such error, "the season", is inexcusable.
Three different designs in any similar type like a dull brown jacket. Although there appears to be appropriate for the winter, due to reasons of material, there is no reason to hide something like that, clearly seen just cheap.
Although not very accurate of me to make dimension to this development but the show overall was boring, already mentioned, some outfits are not completely obnoxious. Even though the prints are trying to save hard thought the collection, are fully maternal, as a grandmother. No help at all and certainly damage may reach the aforementioned collection.
The final designs, trying desperately to save him but to no avail, trying to show some sort of youth in that insipid concept show, again failing.
Am I being too antipathic with this? Certainly I do not think Nicole Farhi cares my comments, those comments just can not even get to be considered.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)