Here is no place to words, just watch. Have a great time there and the designs were OK, that`s all I`m going to say.
Also, the models, thin and quiet were one of the fasinations of the show. His hair style gos perfectly fine with de streech and light designs.
The lights were not great but at least you can appreciate the details, which commemorates Egyptian tones, so at least I saw it.
The circules around the waist show the femenine said of the evnt as well the clean and sober make up.
The jewelry was evident in each of the designs, differing in the number and area, although most were located near the waist, abdomen and similar places, in an apparent attempt to demonstrate any female curve in those models.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)