It does not make much sense if this entry is only necessary to make some sense of legacy to help fashionistas around the world who have never read my blog, making this post useless but fun.
Meeting is important, that when you travel should know the best places and without fear, put in Google Earth the word FASHION, showing without delay and with an excellent view of the best places in all of New York relating to fashion.
There are many places to see:
1. Fashion Institute-Technology (A)
2. Parsons The New School for Design, the one the you see in Proyect Runway (B)
3. Couture Fashion Week (C)
4. The Strand Hotel (D)
5. Fashion fourty lounge (E)
6. High School of Fashion (F)
7. APC (G)
You may want to take a look to this places.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)