It is difficult to say that I am not simply addicted to something as simple as writing entries in my blog, after all, everyone is addicted to something. I know people addicted to twiter, people addicted to manicures, coffee addict, addicted to gum. Not wanting to name names, I may be guilty of some, perhaps chewing gum is a deviled unrecognized but it does not speak, I mean everyone always does something that keeps him calm and happy, I find no problem in that unless smoking, drinking and other evil things.
It's not that hard fall somewhere without even notice it, is a gradual process, which over time will increase its strength. For example, my problem with blogs excess, was initially only one every day and a half, then turned daily, then two per day until now that would be the third in a single day and not afraid to say ... prognosis many more in the future.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)