Welcome to the wonderful world of Issa, number of people ... two, Issa and me. Somewhat reclusive, but perhaps worth it?.
Certainly a costume parade full of gotic air, dark make-up going to the par with all the outfits equally dark.
"If one is to judge a label by its front row—which is, after all, the point of the front row—what on earth to make of Issa? Its prime seating section proudly showcased the likes of Peaches Geldof and Pippa Middleton, sister of Kate, girlfriend of Prince William. In other words, English girls famous for their relatives."
Jackets padded shorts styling helps black dresses.
The only thing more appropriate around the parade must have been, by far the little red leather dress.
There is no much to say here, just the this show most be for a specific type of girl, a very darck person. Just saying.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)