lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

Holly Fulton on Winter

Hello all there! Here I`m again, lucky to be alive and happy. Now, let`s go to our bussines.

I speak to you today about the new Ready-to-wear Winter Collection by Holly Fulton, presented at the London Fashion Week. Lovely ideas I most say.
In my last post maybe I was a bit harsh, and not opened my mind, as I've said, new ideas, more conservative. I`m trying to be more delicate with the people the deserved.








This is a new collection that presents what I always proclaimed, winter fun, bright colors, have very electro-funkier details. Even when the colors and shapes vary, particularly through the parade, the same idea is clear, the technological details or rather, mechanics, and are able to entertain us from sweaters to mini dresses evrything look, adorable.

1 comentario:

  1. Holy fultons collections are amazing! Such cool prints. thankyou for commenting on my blog- would love you to follow and i will follow yours? www.fashionclocked.blogspot.com x

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores