A strange decision? I do not think for me, was difficult to separate from my first favorite, so is ... Zac Posen is my top 2.
his collection was so elegant, the evening dresses were among the best even though I had three favorite outfits.
This blue dress, look like is made of two diferent pieces...the colour is amazing, definitely my first favorite undoubtedly.
Elegant and chic...the best tittle for this collection, the second dress, the cut of her dress was so elegant, almost diplomatic.
You think the my final dress most be the final dress of the runway...even as crasy as sound, i just don`t like it, the shape was flat for the model and it dosn`t look good on her. Insted of that i choose this dress, reminds me a vintage look...don`t you to?
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)