With clothes pulled out from a fantasy book, Alice + Olivia show us a collection full of sweetness and talent. Adorable details complement the small clothes, small hat tilted on the curly hair of the models, booties flirtatious help give a great presentation of these two designers.
The mix create here with winter as spring outfits is only product of my lack of perseverance to search for more winter looks. My apologices to you, reader, I have disappointed.
This entry must be considered my most mediocre entry, no other word to explain all this. Only two "decent" images? Shame on you, Katherine, shame on you.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)