lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

The Vogue Blog.


Another reference for me, a new blog to check. Trying to talk about them without exceeding any copyright rule is willing to take a risk, especially one with a name so grateful for all of us as Vogue, the bible of fashion. I'm probably exaggerating, but maybe not. I'm talking about a magazine, a name known to millions of women who devote their time to read and learn their skills.

Why talk about copyright? That's obvious, something as simple as a national brand requires more than recognition, that's ownership over the others.

But again I've strayed from the main subject of this post (something very common for me in these last days), was speaking of Vogue `s blog, not Vogue`s magazine.

One would think that is serious and professional, but it's fun and youthful, photos and entries dealing with almost the same of what you and I post, just with a little more recognition.
Definitely check it out, visit it and have fun as much as I did.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Seguidores