lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010
The Vogue Blog.
Another reference for me, a new blog to check. Trying to talk about them without exceeding any copyright rule is willing to take a risk, especially one with a name so grateful for all of us as Vogue, the bible of fashion. I'm probably exaggerating, but maybe not. I'm talking about a magazine, a name known to millions of women who devote their time to read and learn their skills.
Why talk about copyright? That's obvious, something as simple as a national brand requires more than recognition, that's ownership over the others.
But again I've strayed from the main subject of this post (something very common for me in these last days), was speaking of Vogue `s blog, not Vogue`s magazine.
One would think that is serious and professional, but it's fun and youthful, photos and entries dealing with almost the same of what you and I post, just with a little more recognition.
Definitely check it out, visit it and have fun as much as I did.
Archivo del blog
- A Boring Nicole Farhi Show
- Issa London Ready to Wear 2010
- Alice+Olivia in Wonderland.
- Guns and Hats...a Wild West Theme?
- Sass & Bide`s Backstage.
- Fendi`s luxury.
- Ju-Julien Mcdonald, Winter.
- Assya Jewellery...
- Alison van der Lande
- I feel so stupid
- The Vogue Blog.
- Lead me in the dark.
- What I read in my spare time?
- Memories of a post addict
- Again with New York.
- David Koma...just that.
- Time is now London!
- Have you heard about...Thakoon.
- Best of New York Fashion Week.
- Here is...my Top 1
- Sorry for the problems
- I've decided...Zac Posen
- New york Fasion Week special: Top 3 designers
- Max Azria ... romantic?
- Mayor problem...
- I can not find an explanation for this
- What can be called good literature today?
- I`m crazy???
- I guess the third time`s the charm
- Please think out side the magic box...
- Me, my self and I
- ▼ febrero (32)