lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

I read about Ann Sophie Back

The thing I want to talk today is about this designer, Back to Back, which actually hearing him for the first time by Susie Bubble's blog, some time ago, silly of me, does not pay enough attention to his collection until now, which is a little vintage this post, so to speak. Now the I finally see it I can speach about it.

As seen and researched, the inspiration of Back is quite rare, is on a double life, a digital age where people create their own avatars representing about not only who they are but who want to be, is a somewhat far-fetched to see a collection yet gives more meaning.








Even if you somewhat revealing piece in the chest area, pay attention to detail of each garment is a fun and satisfying game. Each top, largely speaking, has a particular detail, whether a fabric that mimics the abdominal area or just the particular tissues that cover every area strategically scandalous to some people. Not to say it is so conservative and is against showing a little skin or curve but definitely could not go out wearing something like this, at least not in the area where I live.

Another thing which we should pay attention are the colors chosen, one would say are just gray but most represent spirits of what we are and try to show in our avatars, small souvenirs of ourselves.

It is mystical and personal, each outfit had to represent ourselves, internally. Will they succeed? Maybe...

7 comentarios:

  1. Wow! I'm fan!!

    http://leblogdemasha.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog, i'll definitely be keeping my eye on yours. Your write ups of collections are great. Keep it up.

    www.dressedupdown.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love her stuff for Topshop!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. love this stuff. its great

    visit, leave your mark, follow?
    http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. sometimes her collections are not very wearable, but I love that deconstructed edge and when they are wearable, they are just perfect.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love her, beautiful designs!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog :)

    iliketweet.blogspot

    x

    ResponderEliminar

Seguidores